401+ Best Waiting Quotes – Good Things Come To Those Who Wait
Best Waiting Quotes – Good Things Come To Those Who Wait: No one likes to wait too long. But if someone is told that after waiting, he is going to get something from which all his wishes can be fulfilled. So that person becomes ready to wait for the rest of his life. That’s why we should never be too hasty. Waiting Quotes Love, Waiting Love Quotes, Waiting Quotes In Hindi, Waiting For Msg Quotes
We should use patience while doing any work. Because when any work is done in haste. That work is always bad. If you also understand the value of waiting. And you are also searching for waiting quotes. Then you are in the absolutely right place. You will get to read very good waiting quotes here. So that may be a little right but your time will pass.
Best Waiting Quotes
1) If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now? Then I will either wait for him or forget him. ― Paulo Coelho
2) Don’t wait to be hunted to hide, that was always my motto. ― Samuel Beckett Best Waiting Quotes
3) Then I thought, boy, isn’t that just typical? You wait and wait and wait for something, and then when it happens, you feel sad. ― Sharon Creech
4) It’s hard being left behind. (..) It’s hard to be the one who stays. ― Audrey Niffenegger
5) There could have been no two hearts so open, no tastes so similar, no feelings so in unison ― Jane Austen
Waiting For Him Quotes
6) The more Susan waited, the more the doorbell didn’t ring. Or the phone. ― Douglas Adams
7) Time felt slower when we do nothing but wait. ― Toba Beta
8) If I die, I will wait for you, do you understand? No matter how long. I will watch from beyond to make sure you live every year you have to its fullest, and then we’ll have so much to talk about when I see you again… (Bones) ― Jeaniene Frost
9) The wait is long, my dream of you does not end. ― Nuala O’Faolain
Waiting For You Quotes
10) I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side. ― Paulo Coelho
11) I realized that the deepest spiritual lessons are not learned by His letting us have our way in the end, but by His making us wait, bearing with us in love and patience until we are able to honestly to pray what He taught His disciples to pray: Thy will be done. ― Elisabeth Elliot
12) Waiting turns men into bears in a barn, and women into cats in a sack. ― Robert Jordan
13) Do you think we’ll be waiting long? Valkyrie asked, keeping her voice low. The last time we were in this building, we accused the Grand Mage of being a traitor, Skulduggery said. Yes, I think we’ll be waiting long. ― Derek Landy
Waiting For Marriage Quotes
14) I want no blood from you–not until we’re both sweaty and naked and you’re screaming my name. ― Nalini Singh
15) Are you ready?” Klaus asked finally. “No,” Sunny answered. “Me neither,” Violet said, “but if we wait until we’re ready we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives, Let’s go. ― Lemony Snicket Waiting For You Quotes For Him
16) Everyone can perform magic, everyone can reach his goals if he is able to think, if he is able to wait if he is able to fast. ― Hermann Hesse
Love Waiting Quotes
17) Waiting is a form of passive persistence. ― Ogwo David Emenike
18) Knowing someone isn’t coming back doesn’t mean you ever stop waiting ― Toby Barlow
19) In life one has a choice to take one of two paths: to wait for some special day – or to celebrate each special day. ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
At some point, you have to realize that he doesn’t care, and you could be missing out on someone who actually does.
He will never know what he lost because let’s be honest; he never knew what he had.
Waiting For Baby Quotes
Her saying no is a punch in the gut. But her saying no and saying yes to someone else is a stab through the heart.
People will hold your hand through the darkness but then let go when they find the light.
Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while so that we can see life with a clearer view again.
She was like a siren. She collected the affections of those around her, keeping them as toys, to be used once or twice when bored.
Best Waiting Quotes – Good Things Come To Those Who Wait: We hope you enjoy our republished waiting quotes here. You can check out our website to read more such quotes. We always try to publish more than one quote for you here. The quotes you do not find on the Internet, you will find on our website. You can stay connected with our website to read the best quotes.