320+ Quotes About Death – Death Ends a Life, Not a Relationship
Quotes About Death – Death Ends a Life, Not a Relationship: Live and die are not in our control. So we should not even think about it too much. But we see many people who think that life is only for 2 days. Whatever you want to do, do it today. Saying this, he lives 50-60 years of his life.
And you can not achieve anything good in your life. So always try that whatever time is going on. Think about that and think about your future. The thinking that you are alive today or will be tomorrow or not, no one knows. All these are thinking only of people with a negative mindset.
But if someone in your family has died. And someone has started getting very Sad by this. So you can share these death quotes with him so that he can come out of this sorrow as soon as possible.
Quotes About Death
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” — Mahatma Gandhi
Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.” — Richard Bach
There is no distinct endpoint to grief and mourning.
In remembering our loved ones on this day, we all feel a terrible loss. Just know that we are here and stand by you on every step of the journey of healing.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” — Gerard Way
On this anniversary of your [husband’s] passing, I remember [him] and feel the grief of losing [him] all over again. I can’t imagine how much more difficult it must be for you. But I also recall the many times [he] made me laugh. I am thinking of you on this very challenging day.
Sister Death Quotes
What is lovely never dies, But passes into other loveliness.” — Thomas Bailey Aldrich
Although today’s grief may make you feel in pain and alone, know that you remain in our hearts and thoughts.
It has been a year since your loss, but I’m still thinking of you.
Only a moment you stayed, but what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts.” — Dorothy Ferguson
You have our deepest sympathies on the anniversary of your loved one’s passing, and just know that in our minds and hearts they will be remembered forever.
Unable are the loved ones to die. For love is immortality.” — Emily Dickinson
It is only human to grieve, and at this terrible hour, we all join you to mourn and remember that life they had and the lives they touched.
Quotes About Life And Death
1. “Thinking and talking about death need not be morbid; they may be quite the opposite. Ignorance and fear of death overshadow life while knowing and accepting death erases this shadow.” — Lily Pincus
2. “It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.” — J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, and the Half-Blood Prince
3. “Death is not the opposite of life but an innate part of it. By living our lives we nurture death.” — Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood
4. “I have come to know that it [death] is an important thing to keep in mind — not to complain or to make the melancholy, but simply because only with the honest knowledge that one day I will die I can ever truly begin to live.” — R. A. Salvatore, The Halfling’s Gem
5. “To die will be an awfully big adventure.” — J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
Inspirational Quotes About Death Of A Loved One
6. “When death comes like an iceberg between the shoulder blades, I want to step through the door full of curiosity, wondering: what is it going to be like, that cottage of darkness? And therefore I look upon everything as a brotherhood and a sisterhood, and I look upon time as no more than an idea, and I consider eternity as another possibility.” — Mary Oliver, When Death Comes
7. “The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and the other begins?” — Edgar Allan Poe, The Premature Burial
8. “It is the secret of the world that all things subsist and do not die, but retire a little from sight and afterward return again.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson, Essays: Second Series
9. “The dead never truly die. They simply change form.”— Suzy Kassem
10. “Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don’t disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms.”— Paulo Coelho, Aleph
Comforting Quotes About Death
11. “There are some who bring a light so great to the world that even after they have gone, the light remains.” — Unknown
12. “I shall not wholly die, and a great part of me will escape the grave.” — Horace
13. “To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.” — J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, and the Sorcerer’s Stone
14. “Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.” — Leo Buscaglia
Mother Death Anniversary Quotes
15. “When the body sinks into death, the essence of man is revealed. Man is a knot, a web, a mesh into which relationships are tied. Only those relationships matter.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
16. “Those we love never truly leave us… There are things that death cannot touch.” — Jack Thorne, Harry Potter, and the Cursed Child
17. “Death is the dropping of the flower that the fruit may swell.” — Henry Ward Beecher
Latin Quotes About Death
18. “I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” – Mark Twain (attributed)
19. “Nothing’s ever really dead if you look at it right.”
20. “I admit that death is not just about you, it’s also about the people who love you.”
21. “They’ve great respect for the dead in Hollywood, but none for the living.”
Inspirational Death Quotes
22. “For my world to live, yours must die.”
23. “You think that when you die, you go to Heaven. You come to us!”
24. “There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman? ”
25. “What should I tell them? If they don’t want to die remember to knock?”
Quotes About Death Of a Friend
1. It’s just life, It’ll be over before you know it.
2. “We’re dead! We survived but we’re dead!” Quotes About Death
3. Nothing is sadder than the death of an illusion — Arthur Koestler
4. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time — Mark Twain
Friend Death Quotes
5. Death and love are the two wings that bear the good man to heaven — Michelangelo
6. The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living — Marcus Tullius Cicero
7. Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once — William Shakespeare
8. Without health life is not life; it is only a state of languor and suffering — an image of death — Buddha
9. I’m not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when it happens — WOODY ALLEN
Death Anniversary Quotes For Father
10. Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death — Jean-Jacques Rousseau
11. Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me — Carol Burnett
12. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved — George Sand
13. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it — Hubert H. Humphrey
14. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it — Charles R. Swindoll
Death Quotes For Loved Ones
15. Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live — Norman Cousins
16. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life — Omar Khayyam Quotes About Death
17. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful — Thich Nhat Hanh
18. The unexamined life is not worth living — Socrates
19. There are two great days in a person’s life — the day we are born and the day we discover why — William Barclay
Inspirational Quotes About Death
20. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive — Elbert Hubbard
21. A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work — Colin Powell
22. Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality — Warren Bennis
23. You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories — Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
24. Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real — Tupac Shakur
Quotes On Life And Death
25. Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality — Edgar Allan Poe
26. When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality — Joe Paterno
As the feelings of grief come again today, please let me know how if there is anything I can do.
Your strength and endurance are an encouragement to all. Quotes About Death
Those we love never truly leave us. There are things that death cannot touch.” — Jack Thorne
Bible Quotes About Death
Today is the anniversary of the loss of your [mother]. [She] was a saint and I miss [her] so much. I hope that happy memories of [her] will flood your mind and heart today.
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” — Dr. Seuss
On the anniversary of the loss of your [father], I wanted you to know that you and your family are continually in my thoughts. I hope for courage and strength for you all.
To live in the hearts of those we love is never to die.” — Hazel Gaynor
Please don’t hesitate to let me know how I can help you on the anniversary of the loss of your [mother]. [She] was an amazing [woman] and I am sure you miss [her] dearly. May you be comforted today.
Death Note Quotes
I was reminded today of your mother and what an inspiration she was. She never ceased to amaze me. Take comfort in her life well lived and be encouraged by her example.
I couldn’t help but smile when I thought about your father this morning. Though the pain of losing him makes us all ache, it was a real honor to know him.
“Grief is in two parts. The first is loss. The second is the remaking of life.” — Anne Roiphe
If on this anniversary of the death of your mother you feel down, please feel free to give me a call. I love hearing stories about her and know they will lift us up.
Here bring your wounded hearts, here tell your anguish; Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal.” — Thomas Moore
Death Anniversary Quotes
On this day of mourning, you and your loved one are in our thoughts. Stay strong during this difficult time and know we are always here for you.
Although your loved one was taken from this Earth too soon, remember that he/she is watching over us and will always be with you.
As you mourn the death of your [father] again, I hope it comforts you to think about the life that [he] lived and the memories [he] made, surrounded by those who loved [him]. While [he] might not be with us anymore, [his] memories live on forever. [He] will always be with us.
Quotes About Death
To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.” — Thomas Campbell Quotes About Death
Today is the anniversary of one who will remain in our hearts eternally. Rest assured that although they have passed from this life to the next, they will always be remembered.
Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That signifies nothing. For us believing physicists the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.” — Albert Einstein
May your loved one’s strength be with you today and always.
Sad Death Quotes
Our deepest condolences on this painful day. Please know that your loved one meant the world to us and we are praying for you in the pain you must be feeling. We are here for you.
No one really knows why they are alive until they know what they’d die for.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
While the passing of your loved one is a blow that cannot be softened, just know that they were too well loved to ever be forgotten.
Death Quotes In Hindi
May you use the anniversary of [name of person]’s passing to remember all the joy they brought into the word.
As another year comes and goes without your loved one, know that we will always stand by you and always be near.
Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone.” — Mitch Albom
Our dead are never dead to us until we have forgotten them.” — George Eliot
Life And Death Quotes
With a heavy heart and mind, we hope to comfort you in your sadness and remind you you you that despite today’s suffering, there’s always a brighter tomorrow.
Man is mortal but the love for them is immortal. Though you are not present here with all of us but your memory is stored in our minds. Rest peacefully in heaven!
“While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil.” — John Taylor
I know that God is watching over you today as you think of your [wife]. [She] was such a blessing. Know that we greatly miss [her], too. May the God of comfort wrap you in His arms today.
Quotes On Death
“They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies.” — William Penn
Though this is the day that your loved one slipped out of our site, just know that they will forever stay in our hearts and minds.
Death ends a life, not a relationship.” — Jack Lemmon Quotes About Death
Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.” — Andrew Sachs
While sorrow is long-lasting and death is forever, your love conquers all darkness. Stay strong on this anniversary of your loved one’s passing and remember that while you may no longer be together in this life, you will be reunited in the next.
Quotes About Death – Death Ends a Life, Not a Relationship: We hope that by reading these quotes, we must have been able to be a very right participant in your great sorrow. And you must have been able to lighten your heart by reading these quotes. This was our motive to publish these quotes.
If you are still sad. So don’t forget that it is not in our hands to live and die. See all this from above. You can also assume something like this. That God needs good people very much, by doing this he has called them to himself. father death quotes, mother death quotes.